Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

A little background information. I went into labor with Aubrie ON my due date which was February 1st and she was born at 4:27am on February 2nd.

Currently I am 35 weeks. I will be 36 weeks this Thursday the 28th. I am already dilated 1cm. I have read and have been told by my Doctor that the 2nd time is always sooner & quicker (let's hope so!)

Just thought it would be fun for everyone to take a guess.

If you think it will be sooner than the options I listed, I made an OTHER option for your guess.

My due date is February 25th. When will Kendall Everleigh Smith arrive?
February 14th-17th 38 weeks
February 20th-22nd 39 weeks
February 25th  DUE DATE
February 28th- March 1st Over-due
Other
Please Specify:
earrings

0 comments: