Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

**Borrowed this from my sis, couldn't have said it better myself!** P.S Will do an update tomorrow on the beautiful shower she had for Kendall & I. Right now.... i'm off to get my beauty sleep!


A lesson in etiquette…
If you get invited to an event and have no intention of attending for whatever reason (I tend to stick to not attending something ONLY under the conditions of illness, family death, or unbreakable prior obligations), and you elect NOT to RSVP, know that you will be considered a rude, selfish individial.  And if your invitation clearly provides an RSVP/Regrets Only line, including the contact information and deadline, for the love, let THAT person know.  Let them know soooomething.  And even if you can’t come, tell THAT person listed, not the guest of honor… for a lot of reasons.  And as a rule of thumb… if you just think, “well, it won’t matter if I don’t come.  I’m just one person.”, for a second, imagine how many other people could be saying the same thing.  Then imagine if it’s a party thrown in YOUR honor, and how you probably won’t want to listen to lame excuses, and instead, about how it would make you feel.
Whew.  Okay, I feel better.

0 comments: