Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

POLL TIME!!

Ok, so we cannot decide on a name!!! I don't know if it's me being picky or Kirk trying to be nice and let me make the final decision but I simply cannot do it! So, I have created a poll with possible name options. I know it only matters if WE like it but really I don't want her to go around telling people her name only for them to turn their nose up. It's important for at least some people to like it or think it's PRETTY!

** I do want to point out one thing, keep in mind that our first daughter's name is Aubrie. If we went with Abigail we would call her Abby for short. So we would have an Aubrie & a Abby. I just think they sound to much alike don't you? **

Which name do you like better?
Kolbie Taylor Smith
Kendall Taylor Smith
Abigail Taylor Smith
Briana Taylor Smith
Kyleigh or spelled Kiley Taylor Smith
ugg boots

0 comments: